Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Lake

Over the 4th of July weekend we decided to head out to the lake for some fun in the sun. Ok so the guys wanted to fish and the girls wanted to swim and get some sun. We decided we would meet at my house at 11:00 I believe and it was somewhere around noon before we actually left (my family never does anything on time) my dad had to give us all boating 101 like none of us had never been on a boat, but that's ok better safe than sorry right?
This is one of our group pictures of course my nieces had to be in them
Remember how i said the guys wanted to go fishing? well Jon and Matt weren't catching too much actually they didn't catch anything all day. Renana had to go show them how it was done, she caught this fish in about 5 mins. needless to say the guys were less than thrilled. This also ended up being the only catch of the day way to go Nana!

No comments: