Friday, December 5, 2008

Waitin on a baby

My sister is pregnant with her second child. This one is a boy which will be first boy in our family, so that is pretty exciting! She was scheduled to come in at 9am this morning to be induced, so now its 3:30pm and we are still waiting on him to come. Hopefully he will be here soon, I don't really mind sitting here but if there was a little baby to hold and observe (b/c that's all you really do with a newborn) it would make it so much better.

The thing that is killing me, and has been for a few days or maybe a few weeks is that the parents won't tell anyone the name! And I have been asking as many questions as I can to try to figure out the name, but there are a lot of them. After a series of questions I believe I had the name down to starting with one of five letters A,B,C,D,&M. It could possibly be a unisex name, I guess the thing I will be most curious to find out is what his name actually is and if I have actually guessed it and she told me no, or to see if all her answers to my questions were totally misleading and I totally am on the completely wrong track. Stay tuned for the name oh and probably a picture of the little guy, that is if he ever decides to come out!

No comments: