Monday, February 9, 2009

Super Bowl

A little late I know but better late than never right?

A few people came over for the super bowl and might I add I was disappointed with the commercials those have always been my favorite part but when watching them I really wasn't impressed for the most part, with the exception to the Doritos commerical it was pretty funny. So anyway Becca said Nikki where is your camera take pictures for you blog, so here they are.


Everyone is looking so excited... Kristina Obviously didn't want her picture taken


Becca and Trent were having a little too much fun with the camera, shows how much everyone was really paying attention to the game.





Over all it was an exciting Super Bowl party as you can see, but it was fun!

1 comment:

little dalene said...

I wish I could have been sitting on the Rovenstine couch. I could have watched the Superbowl at 8 am from my own couch. I chose to sleep instead. I'm glad I did because I watched the commercials on YouTube later. SO not worth it!
P.S. You have quite a talent with those run-on sentences! My students could learn a lesson from you...or vice versa. :)