Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Puppy

Last week we were getting ready to go out to dinner when a tragedy struck, my mom was pulling out of the drive way when my dog Biscuit decided she wanted to go with her. Well Biscuit overshot her mark a little I suppose and she ended up under the back tire of my moms car, it was a very sad time at our house. My mom felt especially horrible since she was the one who ran her over, quite a few tears were shed from all of us I believe. My dad felt as though my mom was needing a replacement for Biscuit (even though she was my dog) and our other dog Sheba was just lost without her friend, so the search began. My dad called the people we got Biscuit from to see if they had any puppies and they had sold their last one, but he finally found some. This is what my parents ended up getting on Thursday evening. She is a Female but is yet to have a name.

1 comment:

little dalene said...

She is so cute!!! Still no name?