Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Shoes!!!

So my mom and I went to Dillards yesterday to shop a little and I saw some sale racks over by the shoes, so naturally I headed that way. Well I was looking at the racks and I saw this pair of shoes I thought were pretty cute, but thought I don't really need them, and what would I really wear them with. So now I will tell you these shoes are $90 shoes, but the box was marked $26.70 which is a really good deal. But if you don't really need them or know what you will wear them with its still a little too much to spend on shoes that are just cute (well for me anyway). But then I noticed there was a sign on top of the rack that said $9.99 but then on top of that there was a sign that said 50% off the lowest marked price. So I thought ok for $13 I can't pass these shoes up or for $9.99 which ever price they might be. so I decided to go ahead and buy them. So I'm walking up to the register knowing im getting an amazing deal with these shoes, regardless if they are $13 or $10. So I had the box to the lady and she said these are off the sale rack right? to which I replied yes. She was like this is such a good deal, and I said yeah I know. Then she scans the shoes and I read the price on the register. Much to my surprise it was 50% off of $9.99 so they ring up for $4.99, I was in utter amazement, these kind of good deals never happen to me! So hear is a picture of a pair just like the ones I got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you can't usually get any shoes that cheap there.

little dalene said...

Those look like you. Cute! I'm jealous of the shopping though!!!