Sunday, May 3, 2009

No Luck in the Animal Dept.

Well this past year just hasn't been the most lucky year when it comes to animals, the cute little puppy I posted about died last night. My dad let all the animals out to go to the bathroom about 6pm last night and about 15 mins later he went to let them in and couldn't find the puppy. So we all set off to find her my mom and I on foot and my dad on the 4-wheeler, well the found her south of the pond dam and she had been killed by what we would guess was the coyotes that run out in the pasture behind our house. They didn't tear her up but it looks as though they just grabbed her on the ribs and most likely collapsed her lungs, she then hemoraged and died poor little baby, she was a really sweet little puppy. Needless to say I think the coyotes are getting a little rediculous, to take this poor puppy out of the back yard in the middle of the day. I think we need to have a hunting season for coyotes if we don't already.

1 comment:

little dalene said...

Oh my goodness! That's so sad. Now it's time for the third one. And you have to name it Lucky apparently. :)