Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Future?

Ever wonder what the future may hold? Well I'm sure wondering that right about now. I don't know what I'm doing with my life and I don't necessarily like making decisions. Actually I began to think about it the other day and realized I have never really made huge decisions in my life. Yes I decided where I was going to college but that was more of a OWU comes to youth camp, that's where my friends planned to go and so that was that. I "chose" to major in business management and leadership, but that was more of a I don't know what I want to do and I will take the safe route and go with business I can do anything with that. But then I will go back a little further my first job, they needed someone my friend worked there brought me the application and I got the job. Oh but it doesn't stop with that job I have realized that every job I have had is because other people have called and said "Nikki i know someone who needs help and I know you need a job. Yes I know that happens for a lot of people but I can't go through my entire life just going with whatever may come my way. I guess I need to go out of my way and find something that I want to do and will really enjoy doing and go for it, the only drawl back is I have no idea what I want to do with my life. Oh the joys of being a "grown up".

No comments: