Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympics make me tired!

I think its about time for the Olympics to end, then just maybe I can get some sleep again. I'm not saying I get enough sleep when they Olympics aren't on but, how can one possible go to sleep when Michael Phelps is breaking all kinds of world records and winning 8 gold medals? Or when May and Walsh are dominating in volleyball? Or when gymnast are really earning a gold medal but getting rewarded with only silver? Oh you can't forget about the trampoline too. I do love the Olympics but I love my sleep as well. Only a few more days then I won't have to worry about this again for another 4 years... Ok or 2 when the winter Olympics are on.

1 comment:

little dalene said...

I'm missing out on the Olympics. :(
They show ping-pong and other random sports here, but the voice over is always Korean. Sad!