Friday, September 5, 2008

Pregnant People Everywhere

Has anyone noticed how many pregnant people there are right now? Maybe its just that time in most of the people around my age lives. I don't know but it seems every time I turn around I hear of someone else who is pregnant. Don't get me wrong I love kids, and its even better that they are someone else's and I get to send them home at the end of the day, but really with babies comes gifts I guess I should just brace myself and get ready to buy lots of pink and blue for the next few years.
This reminds me it was just a couple years ago that I believe I was saying the same thing about weddings. 2006 was the year for weddings, so I guess that 2009 will be the year for babies (or at least the start of the babies). So I'm getting out the pink and blue napkins and the baby shower games, lets let the fun begin!

No comments: