Monday, September 29, 2008

Unrealistic

I'm a big fan of TV and movies as you could probably tell, but it is all so unrealistic. I mean some shows depict these lives that most ordinary people will never have, I guess there are some that are lucky and get the "perfect" life but really come on why does Hollywood have to place these unrealistic expectations in our minds. As a child I remember watching movies and thinking I want my life to be just like that when I grow up. But in all reality that's never going to happen, yes as an adult I realize that, but why give children false hope that one day they will live a fairy tale life?

1 comment:

The Rigsby's said...

Time to update the blog again. Maybe more pics, those are alway fun. You should put funny stuff that Hilary does, now that i dont see you everday.