Monday, October 27, 2008

Going to Grandma's

Ok well it wasn't just Grandma's its Grandpa's too. My mom, my sister and I loaded up my three nieces and headed south of the border, the Oklahoma border that is. My sister and I began to think about it and realized that neither of us had been to see our grandparents in almost two years, so with me not working and the kids being on fall break we all loaded up last week and went for a visit. We left on Wednesday afternoon and came back on Friday night, it was a short trip but that was just fine with us. Though we love our grandparents to death the little town that they live is less than exciting, I mean you can only go to Wal-Mart so many times and well that is all there is to do there. But while we were there we took the opportunity to take a few pictures.

Gina and I took this picture of my Grandma, my Grandpa and the three girls. We then went to Wal-Mart blew it up to 8X10 and bought a frame for it we gave it to my grandparents I think it made their day. I know it was sitting right on top of the TV when we left for all to see anyway.

My mom ran to the grocery store to pick up a few things and found these wax vampire teeth/lips, Gina and I were all excited when she pulled them out then she told us they were for the girls. I guess we have to grow-up sometime :(

This is Tricksie, my dad got her for my grandparents 12 years ago. We sometimes wonder if she doesn't eat better than my grandparents. I mean how many rat terriers really weigh 40lbs? (by the way I'm not kidding, that's what the vet weighed her at)

And what would we do without timers on cameras? We took this pic of all of us before we left. I'm thinking Grammie and Grandpa don't really care too much for pictures.

No comments: