Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THINGS AT THE FAIR

So normally I just go to the fair and eat the same stuff and see the same things. Well this year I did eat my corn dog, my caramel apple slices, and my cinnamon roasted almonds. I also registered to win whatever the news channels were giving away, walked through the prefab homes (not that I would ever buy or live in one but yet I still have a fascination with them), ate the samples of whatever people were giving away, watched demonstrations (Dalene I didn't sit and watch the salsa maker but when I saw it I thought of you), anyway you get the point you return to the fair every year though it never really changes the stuff is always the same.



Well this year I saw a sign saying the weiner mobile would be there so I was intrigued, I had never seen the weiner mobile, so I read the time that it would be there and what do you know it was there at that time!!! So Gina and I went out to the front of the Expo building and there it was just as amazing as I had always dreamed, Ok well maybe I have never dreamed of the weiner mobile. But I did get this awesome picture with it and the Oscar Meyer Weiner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!

little dalene said...

What a weirdo...I am jealous. I've missed the fair TWO years now. I can't believe you didn't watch the salsa maker. That's the best part of the fair. OH! And the coin machine. I haven't told you about what I discovered here. I'll save that for one of my posts.
I just don't know what to do with all of your posts!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

Nikki that has came to Bartlesville multiple times. I've seen it at Walmart.

Anonymous said...

You had plenty of time to blog today Nikki.