Monday, October 6, 2008

What do I do when I'm not working?

I haven't worked since Tuesday of last week, so the common question is what do you do all day? Well I have been to the Tulsa fair, been to a consignment baby sale, had lunch with some friends, rearranged/cleaned a room in our house, dropped off and picked up my niece at school, and today I finally slept in for the first time since I haven't been employeed, then I made Lasagna and did some shopping with my sister. The agenda for tomorrow will be doing my laundry, cleaning my room and when that is done I will move onto the kitchen (my goal is to have the house semi-clean by the end of the week)Wish me Luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you aren't going to have the house clean by then. Maybe I can get my house clean first.

The Rigsby's said...

I will have to see this!!

Anonymous said...

I was right you're too busy helping me do stuff.