Monday, February 1, 2010

2 weeks and going strong

Today marks the beginning of my 3rd week without drinking Dr.Pepper, for those of you who know don't me, that's a pretty big thing for me. But the best thing is there has only been one or two days that I have really craved a Dr.Pepper, so I'm feeling pretty good about this no pop thing. I did this my freshman year of college and made it three months, I'm hoping to surpass that this time. In those three months changing nothing in my diet or exercise, I lost 5 lbs. I hoping to have the same thing happen again this time or even more than 5 lbs. would be just fine with me.
I do have to admit, I still drink tea and the occasional coffee so I still get my Caffeine, but there have been quite a few days I have gone without either of those. Maybe I will begin to like to drink water through all of this.

3 comments:

Julie Kay said...

Let me know how that works out. Casey's "no Dr. Pepper" lasted approximately two weeks.

little dalene said...

Good job. Maybe this would be a good time to switch to diet. That's how I did it. I was really craving something sweet and diet did the trick.

Nikki said...

i'll just try to stick to none dalene :)