Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Smooth Face

When I went to visit Dalene in Korea back in March I was told to "pack lightly". This isn't an easy feat when you are going to a foreign country for two weeks, or for me when I'm going anywhere really. I really haven't been able to figure out how people pack in two suitcases to go live abroad for an entire year but anyway... In my attempt to pack lightly, Dalene said don't worry about bringing shampoo, conditioner, face wash, etc. because I could just use hers. So great that was one thing I didn't have to worry about taking, well when I get there I use her face wash and it was amazing. I mean really I fell in love with this stuff, didn't over dry my skin my face was clean feeling I just loved it. So we walked down the street to It's Skin and I bought a tube to take home with me, well during my stay there I think I went back to the store a time or two to buy some gifts for other people, each time they gave me samples. I love free stuff, well I never really looked at the stuff until today, when I decided I should really use these little samples. So not being able to read the entire label, didn't stop me. So I washed my face with the sample face wash tonight and used some of the sample moisturizer, then I began to wonder are these whitening formulas? Because in Korea, they like to whiten their skin. But the fact is my face is incredible smooth feeling right now so even if it is the whitening stuff I don't really care because my face feels amazing!

2 comments:

little dalene said...

Anything Korean skincare is amazing. I miss my facials.

Nikki said...

lets take a trip to stock up on products and you can get a facial.